Keys for College Success is for you if you are:
- a current or future college student;
- the parent of a current or future college student; or
- someone interested in helping a college student succeed.
Keys for College Success is for you if you want to know how to deal with common student problems and complaints such as:
- I can’t understand my professor;
- Our instructor didn’t teach us anything;
- There is far too much work in this course;
- There is no opportunity for extra credit;
- I don’t know if I am going to pass this course;
- I have no idea what will be on the test;
- He tested us on things he did not cover in class;
- I may need to drop this course;
- I want to appeal my grade;
- I may need to change my major;
- I really don’t like my instructor; and
- I am not going to graduate on time.
Keys for College Success is for you if you want to access the best FREE ONLINE RESOURCES & HELP for college students :
- Financial aid advice and resources;
- Study skills advice;
- Subject specific help including tutorials;
- Tips for dealing with college instructors; and
- General advice for staying out of trouble and assuring College Success.